NEW THIS SEASON – CHEER WITH A PEER (SPECIAL NEEDS)
We will be offering Cheer with a Peer recreational classes for boys and girls with special needs.
This program caters to the abilities of each athlete and incorporates games, physical fitness, life skills as well as cheerleading and dance in a 1 hour class. Each athlete will be paired with a volunteer that can assist and help achieve a whole new level of athlete for each one of our amazing members. This class takes place fully in gym and does not require any additional travel. This program is perfect for athletes of all needs, that want a place to make new friends and become part of our Dynasty.
RECREATIONAL CHEER FOR ALL AGES
Recreational Cheerleading is a great way to have fun, work fitness, develop strength, flexibility, coordination, and skills, while making new friends. Groups are divided according to age and ability. Athletes will learn different forms or acrobatics and can begin participation at a very young age.
Call or e-mail today for more information concerning pricing and schedules at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum class size of 4 athletes. Pre-registration Required.
Call us or come visit us in person to confirm your spot.
For your convenience please fill out the following forms before coming in for first session.
|Hours/Week||Age Range||Registration||Tuition Cost|
|NonCompete Program||Weekly||Fall/Winter/Summer Session|
|Recreational Cheer||1.5 h||3 years – 18 years||$60.00||$250|
|Special Needs||1h||All Ages||$60.00||$250|
Session 1 (Fall) will begin the week of September 8th.
Session 2 (Winter) will begin the week of January 5th.
Session 3 (Summer) will begin the week of May 3rd.
- Applicable taxes are additional to the above fees.
- This program is a comprehensive introduction to cheer.
- Dynasty Cheer Academy Recreational Cheer program has a limited registration, is for one and a half hours per week with a Showcase Performance on the last week of each session.
- Dynasty Cheer Academy will be closed on Dec 26th through Jan 2nd for the winter break. These days will not affect the number of classes per session. Other days may be removed from schedule as well but will not decrease the number of training weeks. These dates will be noted on our website shortly.
- Starting late into a session, don’t worry we will prorate the schedule appropriately.